We are a passionate team, focused on building something special. We are highly skilled and open to learning and growing. We have a culture of serving and giving back.
We are providing stunning websites and cross media marketing formats (campaigns) for our clients. We’re also developing a large scale technological project. If you want to be a part of something big, then come and join our international and exciting team.
We pay good wages, have great working conditions and we work with the best.
This position is based in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
We are seeking a project officer to support the organization and planning of the Design and Marketing team in OPTe solutions, a full business presence solution. The Design and Marketing Team is a highly skilled group of creators, designing state of the art websites, creating sophisticated marketing campaigns for select groups of clients and working on a major campaign for OPTe that is progressing the way people build websites.
We want someone with superb organizational and planning skills to assist the D&M team in planning their work, co-ordination with clients and across the organization. Specifically, we’re after a person with the ability to excel in the following duties:
- Work collaboratively across teams and contribute to the cohesive working environment of OPTe.
- Develop project plans for the Design and Marketing teams.
- Manage and review the project plans across the teams, working collaboratively to ensure all project deadlines are met.
- Draft proposals for clients consistent with our corporate messaging.
- Keep clients informed of the progress of their projects.
- Attend client meetings as directed and manage relationships effectively with OPTe teams.
- Prepare presentations for clients in co-ordination with the team.
- Maintain the Director of Creation’s appointments, tasks and scheduling.
- Support all Executive team meetings, take minutes and send out action reminders to all team members.
Qualifications and training required
At least 4 years experience working in an organizational and/or project management roles.
We’d love you to have an interest in innovation and technology. Experience working in a marketing or design team previously will be highly regarded.
This is what our ideal candidate looks like:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Loves detail and has sublime writing and editing skills.
- Loves co-ordinating across teams and giving excellent customer service (within our organization and outside).
- Loves working in teams and across the organisation to get the best results for the organisation and our clients.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Powerpoint and ability to learn online project management platforms quickly.
- Wants to live in Siem Reap long term.
- Is a really nice person.
We pay international competitive wages with flexible working conditions.
We would like you to start as soon as you can. But we’re also after the right fit for our team, so happy to negotiate a start date with you.
How to apply
If you’re interested in working with us, please fill out the following questions (write as much or as little as you like) and attach your current CV. Thanks so much for your interest and we look forward to meeting you.