We are providing stunning websites and cross media marketing formats (campaigns) for our clients. We’re also developing a large scale technological project. If you want to be a part of something big, then come and join our international and exciting team.
We pay good wages, have great working conditions and we work with the best.
This position is based in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
We are seeking a marketing manager to lead our team of social media managers, copywriters and writers. You will be working within our Design and Marketing team, reporting directly to the Director of Creation.
We want someone with excellent knowledge of trends, technologies and methodologies in marketing. We want you to have a passion for innovation and technology and a commitment for growing a team of writers and social media managers. Specifically, we’re after a person with the ability to excel in the following duties:
- Lead a team of copywriters, client managers, social media managers, writers, community managers.
- Work with the Director of Creation, Art Director and senior copywriters to develop the strategy and key messaging of our internal and client campaigns.
- Develop and maintain budgets for client campaigns and internal projects.
- Incorporate latest methodologies and trends into campaigns and passing on critical knowledge to the team and work of the organization with a focus on digital marketing.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, as assessed with the goals.
- Develop/contribute to the project management of the Design and Marketing teams.
- Work collaboratively across the Design and Marketing team to develop beautiful campaigns for our clients and our business.
Qualifications and training required
At least 6 years experience working in marketing, digital marketing, communications teams.
This is what our ideal candidate looks like:
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Strong ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency (both internally & external client campaign valuation)
- Highly refined professional judgement and discretion
- Highly refined analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Ongoing knowledge of the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
We pay international competitive wages with flexible working conditions.
We would like you to start as soon as you can. But we’re also after the right fit for our team, so happy to negotiate a start date with you.
How to apply
If you’re interested in working with us, please fill out the following questions (write as much or as little as you like) and attach your current CV. Thanks so much for your interest and we look forward to meeting you.