We are providing stunning websites and cross media marketing formats (campaigns) for our clients. We’re also developing a large scale technological project. If you want to be a part of something big, then come and join our international and exciting team.
We pay good wages, have great working conditions and we work with the best.
Work from our Siem Reap location or remotely.
We are seeking a graphic designer to assist in design of all sorts of print formats, to a certain extent self responsible, support the team in the development of websites and other media formats. We want someone with an eye for design and a passion for the process of creation. This will include:
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
Qualifications and training required
At least 2 years experience working in advertising agency or publisher.
We would like you to supply evidence of your work, or a portfolio preferably.
This is what our ideal candidate looks like:
- Excellent design and photo-editing software
- Professional skills using Adobe software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional approach to time and deadlines
- Experience in Web Design
- A basic understanding of conceptual design (corporate identity/ design)
If you have the following skills, we think that is great (not necessary, but great!):
- Experience in interface design (information architecture)
- DPI knowledge
We pay international competitive wages with flexible working conditions.
We would like you to start as soon as you can. But we’re also after the right fit for our team, so happy to negotiate a start date with you.
How to apply
If you’re interested in working with us, please fill out the following questions (write as much or as little as you like) and attach your current CV. Thanks so much for your interest and we look forward to meeting you.