We are a passionate team, focused on building something special. We are highly skilled and open to learning and growing. We have a culture of serving and giving back.
We are providing stunning websites and cross media marketing formats (campaigns) for our clients. We’re also developing a large scale technological project. If you want to be a part of something big, then come and join our international and exciting team.
We pay good wages, have great working conditions and we work with the best.
Work from our Siem Reap location or remotely.
Front-end Developer – Web Designer
We’re looking for a Front End Developer to join our team. More specifically, we’re looking for someone who is comfortable taking design mockups and replicating them on WordPress using the Divi Theme.
Ideally, you’ll also have a decent aesthetic eye and be comfortable elaborating on design concepts, style tiles, and general branding to create derivative layouts and interface elements without explicit design instruction.
We prefer a designer who will support graphic design in other media formats.
We want someone with an eye for design and a passion for the process of creation.
This will include:
- Develop new user-facing layouts and features
- Collaborate with other team members
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
Qualifications and training required
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS or a related field or the equivalent in education and experience required.
We would like you to supply evidence of your work, or a portfolio preferably.
This is what our ideal candidate looks like:
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites using WordPress
- Experience with building pages via Divi theme, and strong familiarity with concepts such as custom post types and custom fields
- A general understanding of SEO
- Excellent design and photo-editing software
- Professional skills using Adobe software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional approach to time and deadlines
- A basic understanding of conceptual design (corporate identity/ design)
If you have the following skills, we think that is great (not necessary, but great!):
- Experience working with responsive frameworks, like Bootstrap or Foundation
- The ability to build custom WordPress themes
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Experience in interface design (information architecture)
- DPI knowledge
We pay competitive wages DOE with flexible working conditions and other benefits.
We would like you to start as soon as you can. But we’re also after the right fit for our team, so happy to negotiate a start date with you.
How to apply
If you’re interested in working with us, please fill out the following questions (write as much or as little as you like) and attach your current CV. Thanks so much for your interest and we look forward to meeting you.