We are a passionate team, focused on building something special. We are highly skilled and open to learning and growing. We have a culture of serving and giving back.
We are developing a large scale technological project. If you want to be a part of something big, then come and join our international and exciting team.
We pay international competitive wages, flexible working conditions and we work with the best.
Chief Commercial Officer
We are seeking a Chief Commercial Officer to join the co-founding team. They will be responsible for the commercial strategy and development of OPTe, reporting directly to Michael Love.
We want someone with combined technical knowledge of WordPress with strong marketing and business development skills. Involves activities relating to marketing, sales, product development and customer service to drive business growth and market share.
- Identify, negotiate, and oversee strategic partnerships that increase the distribution of our products and generate revenue, as well as strengthen our product offering through technical integrations.
- Contribute to developing vision and goals for partnerships, and execute on the plan for growth.
- Design processes that enable the team to scale, from standardizing common deals to implementing reporting on metrics that track our progress against our goals.
- Collaborate with marketing, product and engineering teams across OPTe to ensure success.
Qualifications and training required
8+ years of experience, at least four of which that involve negotiating, building, and maintaining technical partnerships and integrations. Experience in WordPress eco-system will be highly regarded.
This is what our ideal candidate looks like:
- Sound knowledge of the eCommerce ecosystem.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to model business opportunities and assess trade-offs.
- Experience working cross-functionally with legal, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with significant autonomy.
- A passion for open source technology and an understanding of CMS, SaaS, and hosting environments preferred.
- Wants to live in Southeast Asia and/or Ireland long term.
We pay international competitive wages with flexible working conditions and stock options.
We would like you to start as soon as you can. But we’re also after the right fit for our team, so happy to negotiate a start date with you.
How to apply
If you’re interested in working with us, please fill out the following questions (write as much or as little as you like) and attach your current CV. Thanks so much for your interest and we look forward to meeting you.